March 21, 2008

New Beginnings

Fed up with the "friend requests" and other odds and ends of every other social networking website, I finally put my 3ish year old blog to rest to start a real one, a site that is for writing and nothing else. That is what this website is. This represents several things. A fresh start to write only what I want to write and not the day to day summaries that we all did in middle school, a promise to myself to write regularly enough to make this worth it, and one place I can send people who care about what I write rather then copy and paste it to a bunch of websites in hopes of getting people to read it. This is also a promise to myself to keep writing, to keep getting my thoughts out whether or not people respond or even read it. And of course, its finally a way for people to comment without an account on any sort of website. So here it is, be sure to add it to your bookmarks if you wish. My hope is that I will be able to post here once a week, or at least no less then once a month. And I am completely open to feedback, discussion, ideas on what to write about , ect.

I will post again soon explaining the title of this page.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Very exciting. I will be reading regularly. Can't wait for the fun to begin!