May 4, 2011

I need inspiration. I'm running out of energy. Maybe I'm just drained from a tough semester at school, but it seems to run deeper than that. Something hasn't been right, and I can't really place my finger on exactly what it is. Be it in dreams or in real life, I keep running into things that aren't supposed to be a part of my life. Things I've moved away from, things that disturb the relative peace I've found. I don't really know what to do.

I'm starting to wonder if everything is really as it appears, or even as it's supposed to be. I don't know which way to step, and the natural instinct that's guided me this far is failing me now. I'm not even sure what decision I need to make. I just feel like it's time for something to change. Who knows what happens next..

I'll write more soon.

No comments: